The Wave Builder is a premium feature that can be activated in each village that allows sending waves of attacks in the same second.
- You can also still send waves of same second attacks using the browsers online/offline method with tabs.
- Where there are more than 4 attacks in the same second the server coding will perform checks every 15 mins and cancel the additional waves.
- If the travel time is less than 15 mins, there is the possibility of more than 4 waves being received in a second.
- It is also possible for a skilled player to increase and decrease the Tournament Square levels in conjunction with the wave builder to achieve more than 4 waves landing in the same second, even from multiple villages.
How does it work?
As you can see in the video, with this feature you will be able to setup up to 8 attacks to the same target village in one screen, with the aim of having them split 4+4 in the best-case scenario.
Will the waves arrive at the same second?
The tool is developed with around 80% chance for sending 4 waves in the same second. This is the hard limit in the game, not just in the wave builder. It's not possible to send more than 4 attacks in the same second (though there is no limit on how many attacks land on the same second, as they could travel from different places or have different travelling time).
To make it clearer, here are some examples of how the waves may be sent.
· [[1,2,3,4],[5,6,7,8]] means that attacks 1,2,3 and 4 are in the first second, and attacks 5,6,7 and 8 are in the second second
· [[1,2],[3,4],[5,6,7,8]] means that attacks 1 and 2 are in the first second, attacks 3 and 4 are in the second second and attacks 5,6,7 and 8 are in the third second
Here you can see 3 examples, each of them went through 10k simulation attempts.
Sending 1 wave of 3 attacks:
Sending 1 wave of 4 attacks:
Sending 2 waves of 4 attacks:
How much does the feature costs?
You can activate it for 50 Gold per each village where you want to use it and it will be active for the entire duration of the game world.
What happens if my village gets conquered?
If a village with the wave builder is conquered by another player, the feature is disabled. If you conquer again the village the feature is NOT automatically enabled again, you will have to buy it again.
Conquering your own village will not deactivate the feature.