Players from the alliance can donate resources to unlock various bonuses for all players in the alliance. There are 4 types of bonuses and each of them has 5 unlockable levels that gradually increase the effect of a bonus.
- Troop production in all troop-producing buildings is faster.
- Culture points are produced faster. (Townhall celebrations are not affected).
- Troop strength values (off and def) are increased on top of their smithy upgrade levels.
- Merchants have a larger capacity.
- Each level requires a different amount of resources to unlock – the higher the level, the higher the amount.
- All 4 bonuses have the same requirements and upgrade times.
- Once players have contributed the required amount of resources, the countdown for unlocking the level starts. The amount and time depend on the level.
- Additionally, there is a limit on how many resources a player can contribute each day, depending on the level of the most developed bonus in the alliance.
- It does not matter which resources are donated. Only the overall amount is calculated, not the resource type.
- Resources cannot be contributed when the next level is in the process of unlocking.
The time, limits and required donations to unlock each level are shown in the table below:
|Level||Upgrade time||Required donations||Donation limit|
|1||24 hours ( / server speed)||1,200,000||300,000 res (* server speed)|
|2||48 hours ( / server speed)||5,600,000||400,000 res (* server speed)|
|3||72 hours ( / server speed)||17,100,000||550,000 res (* server speed)|
|4||96 hours ( / server speed)||51,200,000||750,000 res (* server speed)|
|5||120 hours ( / server speed)||153,600,000||1,000,000 res (* server speed)|
For 3 Gold, you can triple your donation. For example, donating 10,000 resources would count as 30,000 – but you still cannot go over your donation limit in this way.
The recruitment bonus: is multiplied with the corresponding hero items effects (Helmet of the Mercenary etc).
The philosophy bonus: counts CP, which is produced only by buildings and hero helmets. Artworks, townhall celebrations and quest rewards do not benefit from the alliance bonus.
The metallurgy bonus: is multiplied by the smithy upgrades.
The commerce bonus: is multiplied by the effect of the trade office.
- Gaul merchant base capacity = 750
- Capacity with level 4 bonus (120%) alone = 750 * 2.2 = 1,650
- Capacity with level 20 trade office (400%) alone = 750 * 5 = 3,750
- Capacity with level 4 bonus (120%) and level 20 trade office (400%) = 750 * 2.2 * 5 = 8250
Availability for new players: once the bonus is unlocked, it is active for all players in the alliance, with some exceptions for new players:
|Current bonus level||Available for newly joined players|
|Level 2||after 24 hours ( / server speed)|
|Level 3||after 48 hours ( / server speed)|
|Level 4||after 72 hours ( / server speed)|
|Level 5||after 96 hours ( / server speed)|