Players from the alliance can donate resources to unlock various bonuses for all players in the alliance. There are 4 types of bonuses and each of them has 5 unlockable levels that gradually increase the effect of a bonus.
Below you can see what bonuses are available and what their effects are
- Recruitment: Troop production in all troop-producing buildings is faster.
- Philosophy Culture points are produced faster. (Townhall celebrations are not affected).
- Metallurgy: Troop values (off and def) are increased on top of their smithy upgrade levels.
- Commerce: Merchants have a larger capacity.
The effect of each of the bonuses depends on their level:
The table below shows you how the game events are processed within each second:
|Level 0||0 %||0 %||0 %||0 %|
|Level 1||2 %||4 %||2 %||30 %|
|Level 2||4 %||8 %||4 %||60 %|
|Level 3||6 %||12 %||6 %||90 %|
|Level 4||8 %||16 %||8 %||120 %|
|Level 5 (max)||10 %||20 %||10 %||150 %|
- Each level requires a different amount of resources to unlock – the higher the level, the higher the amount.
- All 4 bonuses have the same requirements and upgrade times.
- Once players have contributed the required amount of resources, the countdown for unlocking the level starts. The amount and time depend on the level.
- Additionally, there is a limit on how many resources a player can contribute each day, depending on the level of the most developed bonus in the alliance.
- It does not matter which resources are donated. Only the overall amount is calculated, not the resource type.
- Resources cannot be contributed when the next level is in the process of unlocking.
The time, limits and required donations to unlock each level are shown in the table below:
|Level||Upgrade time||Required donations||Donation limit|
|1||24 hours ( / server speed)||1,200,000||300,000 res (* server speed)|
|2||48 hours ( / server speed)||5,600,000||400,000 res (* server speed)|
|3||72 hours ( / server speed)||17,100,000||550,000 res (* server speed)|
|4||96 hours ( / server speed)||51,200,000||750,000 res (* server speed)|
|5||120 hours ( / server speed)||153,600,000||1,000,000 res (* server speed)|
For 3 Gold, you can triple your donation. For example, donating 10,000 resources would count as 30,000 – but you still cannot go over your donation limit in this way.
- Daily quests:Alliance contribution is part of the daily quests, when the last alliance bonus is activating the daily quest cant be completed however once activation is complete for all alliance bonus's the daily quest will be marked as complete for all alliance members automatically each day.
- The recruitment bonus: is multiplied with the corresponding hero items effects (Helmet of Mercenary etc).
- The philosophy bonuscounts CP, which is produced only by buildings and hero helmets. Artworks, townhall celebrations and quest rewards do not benefit from the alliance bonus.
- The metallurgy bonus:is multiplied by the smithy upgrades.
- The commerce bonusis multiplied by the effect of the trade office.
- Gaul merchant base capacity = 750
- Capacity with level 3 bonus: 750 * 1.6 = 1,200
- Capacity with level 3 bonus and level 20 trade office: 750 * 1.6 * 3 = 3,600
Once the bonus is unlocked, it is active for all players in the alliance, with some exceptions for new players:O
|Current bonus level||Available for newly joined players|
|Level 2||after 24 hours ( / server speed)|
|Level 3||after 48 hours ( / server speed)|
|Level 4||after 72 hours ( / server speed)|
|Level 5||after 96 hours ( / server speed)|