Each day you receive daily quests to complete for a reward.
- There are 10 different types of tasks, ranging from easy to challenging, which you can do every day to get different rewards. The more points you collect from daily tasks the more attractive prizes you get!
- They are reset once a day at the time that your game world started. (The reset time shows on the Daily Quest pop up page and is based on server time). This counts for the rewards as well as the points you collected until the reset time. This means that you can collect the rewards again, but also that you have to gain the points again.
- You need to actively collect the rewards BEFORE the daily quests get reset. Otherwise, they will be lost after the reset.
- You can collect a reward for each "level" (25, 50, 75 and 100 points). This means you can get up to 4 rewards per day. See below for details on rewards.
- Please note that the Plus account or bonus production rewards get automatically activated at the moment you accept the reward.
- The daily quest rewards are not affected by the server speed.
Hint: You need to put 20 infantry or cavalry into the training loop in one go as 20 separately trained units won't fulfil the requirements of the respective daily quest.
Rewards for daily quests
Once a day there is a reset that also changes what rewards are available. You can get one reward from each group, so up to 4 rewards daily.
|25 points||50 points||75 points||100 points|
|+50 Hero Experience||+1 day +25% Lumber production||+5 Tablets||+20.000 Resources of one random type|
|+50 Culture Points||+1 day +25% Clay production||+5 Small Bandages||+400 Hero Experience|
|+1.000 Resources of one random type||+1 day +25% Iron production||+5 Cages||+4.000 Resources of each type|
|+200 Resources of each type||+1 day +25% Crop production||+1 additional Adventure||+400 Culture Points|
|repeat from the top||+1 day PLUS Account||+5 Ointments||repeat from the top|
|repeat from the top||repeat from the top|
The rewards are not selected randomly. Instead, they are always the same for all players on the specific gameworld. You can always see what reward is currently available by moving the mouse on the reward icon in-game.
Please Note: The first reward of the server is always starting on the first row, +50 hero experience.
After the daily reset, the next reward in each group becomes available. Once it reaches the last one, the next one will be again the first on the list.
It doesn't matter if you manage to get a reward on a specific day or not, it will always change with reset and the order in which rewards changes is always the same.
Gameworld starts at 9:00 AM and reset is at 9:00 AM.
- from the start, until 9:00 AM next day, players can get +50 hero experience for 25 points
- afterwards, for the next 24 hours players can get +50 Culture Points for 25 points.