On some Special Servers, it will be announced that the feature "Keep Tribe on Conquest" is enabled. This gives you some advantages over a standard server, allowing you to experiment with other tribes buildings, troops and features in addition to your chosen base tribe.
- Conquering from players
- When conquering a village that belongs to an account of another tribe, the village keeps that tribe.
- Your account will stay as the tribe you picked during registration.
- Conquering from Natars
- When conquering a Natar village, the village will belong to the tribe of the chief’s village.
- Settling a village
- When settling a new village, the village created belongs to the tribe of the settler’s village.
- Hero Ability
- The hero abilities do not change and will remain your base tribe chosen at registration.
- Hero Overview Article
- Hero Items Article
- Teuton Brewery
- A party in the brewery started in a Teuton Capital affects the villages and troops of all tribes on the account.
- Brewery Article
For tips and more information please read our Blog Post.