Travian Weekend Warrior is a special server designed to fit the hardcore Travian: Legends experience into the busy lives of players. It is a short round that allows players to grow in relative peace during the week and engage in intense battles around the weekend.
The basic setup uses elements from Travian: Legends 4.6 and the annual specials.
- ~90 days (13 weeks)
- Adventures rate
- Adventures spawn and introduction of items tier 2 and tier 3 are like on 3x gameworlds
- Game versions and speed
- 3 - Gauls, Teutons and Romans
- The tribes and their advantages
- Map size
- Advanced start
- Codex Victoria Advanced Start
- Release on the 7th Friday of the gameworld
- Construction plans
- Release on the 12th Friday of the gameworld
- 3 days to construct Wonder of the World
- Vacation mode
Protection days versus battle days
The game allows players to have a busy life for most of the week by offering some protection. A week of game play is broken down into 5 protection days and 2 battle days.
Protection days last from Sunday to Friday morning (5:59:59 server time). During protection days the potential damage to players is limited to raided resources, while their buildings, troops and villages are safe.
Battle days are Friday (from 6:00:00 morning server time) and Saturday. During battle days players are not protected.
Protection days offer the following game mechanic changes.
No conquering or siege equipment attacks against other players:
- Administrator, catapult, and ram units cannot be sent against another player on a protection day.
- These units can be moved around and be used as reinforcement on a protection day.
- Natar villages can be attacked with siege equipment and chiefed on a protection day.
- No attacks of any kind on any player: raid, attack, spy, & siege (no pvp).
- Units still can be moved around and be used as reinforcement.
- Wild oases (non-occupied) and Natar villages can still be attacked.
During battle days the settings are similar to the regular Travian: Legends gameplay.
- Administrator and siege attacks can be launched against other players. However, not if the attack would land during protection days.
- The troop evasion only applies to the capital village (requires Gold Club).
- No Night Truce. However, it is still not possible to launch any attack that would land during Night Truce.
To allow players to stay in the game during battle days, the hospital has been improved.
100% (instead of 40%) of troops lost in battle are recovered as wounded and can be placed in the healing queue.
Once the wounded have been placed in the healing queue, you can accelerate the healing time by 30%, 60%, or 90% for 24 hours by using Gold.
Besides the above exceptions, the general principle of how hospital works remains the same as on regular gameworlds.
End Game is time-boxed to three days of the last (13th) weekend of the server. It starts on a Friday morning at 06:00 and ends on Sunday at 23:59:59 server time.
Same settings as battle days:
- All attacks against players are allowed.
- The troop evasion only applies to the capital village.
- No Night Truce anymore.
Standard Wonder of The World game mechanic will be used with the following exceptions:
- Even though players will have access to the construction plans on the 12th Friday of the server, the Wonder of the World can start being leveled on the 13th Friday of the Server at the start of the End Game weekend.
- Resource requirements for each level of the Wonder of the World have been reduced so that it is possible to go from level 1 to level 100 during the end game weekend.
The first alliance to reach level 100 wins, otherwise…
The alliance with the highest level at the end of the endgame (Sunday, 23:59:59) wins.
If there is a tie, the alliance who was at the level the longest wins.