Forwarding support troops is a feature available in special servers. It allows alliance members to directly forward troops received as support to a different village, all within the same alliance. This feature is free.
How to forward troops
You need to do the following:
- Open the Rally Point in the village where the units are stationed as support.
- In the overview tab, find the troops you want to forward.
- Click the "forward" link.
- Choose the target village, change the number of troops if required and confirm the order.
- You can forward only troops you received from another member of your alliance or your own troops that were sent from another village.
- You can only forward troops to a village belonging to a member of your alliance (including yourself).
- During the movement, forwarded troops consume crop from the village they began the movement at, not from their home village.
- Forwarded troops travel at the speed determined by their home village bonuses (e.g. from Tournament Square).