Troop speed can be increased in a number of ways, through the use of different hero items, such as boots, pennants or standards, with the faster troops artefact and through the tournament square.
Troops movement speed boosts are stackable.
- This gives a boost of between 30% - 50% faster troop movement between your own villages, when the troops are traveling with the hero.
- This gives a boost of between 15% - 25% faster troop movements between alliance/confed members, when the troops are traveling with the hero.
- Hero Left Hand Items
- This gives a boost of between 25% - 75% faster troop movements after the first 20 fields when the troops are traveling with the hero. The first 20 fields are travelled without this bonus.
- Hero Armour
- The Titan's Boots artefact gives a speed boost of either 1.5x (large artifact) or 2x (small or unique)
- Tournament Square
- Each level of the building increases troop movement speed by 20% after the first 20 fields of travel. The maximum bonus on level 20 is 400%, making the troops travel at 5 times their base speed.
- Tournament Square building on Kirilloid
The troops can benefit from multiple bonuses at the same time, here's how they are multiplied:
- The Tournament Square and boots bonuses are added together.
- They only affect the speed after the first 20 fields travelled.
- The total bonus multiplies with all other bonuses.
- All other bonuses are simply multiplied.
Boots of Mercenary (+25% bonus) Tournament Square level 10 (+200% bonus) = +225% speed after the first 20 fields, (base speed * 3.25).
An artefact with bonus x2 and Standard with bonus of 20% are multiplied. (base speed* 2 *1.2).
So the total speed in this example will be:
For the first 20 fields: base speed * 2 (artefact bonus) * 1.2 (Standard bonus) = base speed * 2.4
After the first 20 fields: base speed * 2 (artefact bonus) * 1.2 (Standard bonus) * (1 + 0.25 (Boots) + 2 (Tournament Square)) = base speed * 5.65